Day 1: Arrive in Tanzania - Kilimanjaro International Airport
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be picked up with our office representative/Driver Guide, having short brief and then transferred to the hotel for your dinner and overnight. From Arusha with lunch boxes to Tarangire for a game drive and later overnight at Karatu.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast at Karatu you will depart to Serengeti National Park with lunch box for game drive. Descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. One of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge/camp
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
With the breakfast boxes from Serengeti to Ngorongoro and having breakfast boxes at the exit gate of Serengeti. After breakfast box drive to the crater for the game drive to the crater for the game drive and later after enjoying the whole crater drive to Karatu for overnight.
Day 4: Karatu to Arusha
After breakfast at Karatu drive to Manyara for game drive with lunch boxes then after game drive to Arusha.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round-trip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- Free snacks and water in Safari
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips to Guide
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks